Show Me How to Grow with Timothy Gilio Nov. 16th
Time & Location
About the Event
Meet one of Missouri's most avid advocates for patient's rights and experienced medical marijuana cultivator, Tim Gilio. Learn the DHSS rules and regulations, basic growing techniques for seeds, clones, vegetation, flowering, trimming, storing, security, electricity consumption, and safety. Virtually everything you and your caregiver will need to know to have a safe and productive medical marijuana indoor grow.
Must purchase online in advance to qualify for BONUS (see below.)
- Must be 21+ to attend with a valid current government-issued ID
- Must be willing to have fun with cannabis education and cultivation - it will be a blast!
- Doors open at 1:30 PM
- Learn the rules that apply to patients, caregivers, and doctors (this is not legal or medical advice.)
- Understand the patient's rights and plant counts
- Learn how to plan, build and optimize your medical marijuana home grow
- Understand the process from seed or clone to curing and storage
- Learn about plant mediums, lighting options, yield variance, trimming, curing, and consumption
- Q&A with Tim Gilio
Class includes 2 hours of step by step plans for growing in accordance with DHSS standards.
- Bonus: 3 complimentary seeds for home novelty cultivation and learning!
- Must have a valid Missouri patient registration to qualify for the bonus.
- Must book online in advance to qualify for the bonus.
- Show Me How to Grow$49.97$49.970$0