Sat, Jul 27|
Cannabis Startup Incubator
Show Me How to Grow with Timothy Gilio (1)
Master Grower Timothy Gilio will be going over DHSS rules and regulations. Basic growing techniques to security, electricity consumption and safety. Virtually everything you and your caregiver will need to know to have a safe and productive medical marijuana indoor grow. We will be following shortl
Time & Location
Jul 27, 2019, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Cannabis Startup Incubator, 300 E 39th St, Kansas City, MO 64111, USA
About the Event
Meet one of Missouri's most avid advocates for patient's rights and experienced medical marijuana cultivator, Tim Gilio.
Master Grower Timothy Gilio will be going over DHSS rules and regulations. Basic growing techniques to security, electricity consumption and safety. Virtually everything you and your caregiver will need to know to have a safe and productive medical marijuana indoor grow. Show Me Hot To Grow mastermind will start shortly after the cannabis start up incubator events.
Please purchase online in advance so we can insure enough room for attendees.
"I first met Tim over 4 years ago when his Facebook event popped up near one of my client visits. Years before A2 passed, Tim was standing on corners in the middle of a hot day in the Missouri sun collecting signatures and preaching liberty for cannabis and those that cultivate and consume cannabis for medical use. He's a living patriot of justice and an experienced cultivator, grow room designer, and all around master of many things. It's an honor to host him and his group. We're all big fans!" KC Stark, CEO Cannabis Startup Incubator.
- Must be 21+ to attend with valid current government issued ID
- Must be willing to have fun with cannabis education and cultivation - it will be a blast!
- Doors open all day for Marijuana Mastermind Events
- Learn the laws that apply to patients, caregivers and doctors, special guest, Mary Clark, RN, https://www.purposemedical.org/
- Understand patient's rights and plant counts
- Learn how to plan, build and optimize your medical marijuana home grow
- Understand the process from seed or clone to curing and storage
- Learn about plant mediums, lighting options, yield variance, trimming, curing, and consumption
- Q&A with Tim Gilio and Mary Clark, RN
Show Me How to Grow