Mastermind: Medical Marijuana Business Licensing in Kansas City Step by Step
Time & Location
About the Event
3.5-HOUR CRASH COURSE CURRICULUM
Step by Step & Page by Page: Amendment 2, Section XVI, Medical Marijuana
- Constitutional protections & projections
- Understanding authorizations
- Medical Marijuana Cultivation Facilities
- Medical Marijuana Dispensary Facilities
- Medical Marijuana Infused Product Facilities
- Medical Marijuana Testing Facilities
- Physician Rights & Obligations
- Patient & Caregiver Rights & Regulations
- Transportation & Security
Application Process (what to expect - examples provided)
- License Application Scoring Systems
- Seed to Sale Tracking
- Record Keeping & Reports
- Fees, Taxes, Liabilities.
ABOUT CANNABIS STARTUP INCUBATOR™
Founded in 2009, Cannabis Start Up Incubator™ is recognized as a top startup performer in America. We believe in the power of open collaboration and establishing plans and business environments that can truly have local and national impact.
"Our mission is to give entrepreneurs and businesses alike the tools and guidance to build local successful companies." declares founder, KC Stark. To achieve this, we are backed by transformational leadership and industry veterans who will help identify and pursue attractive opportunities for long-term potential.
Event will be followed by an after-class FAQ and networking soiree to encourage a vibrant and veracious business climate.
Course curriculum specifically designed with the most recent updates from the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services.
- current market analysis,
- crop data,
- cost per lb,
- cost of cultivation estimates, home, commercial,
- yield per crop calculations,
- past and present market values for medical marijuana and high CBD hemp,
- examples of forms, applications,
- and projected event cycles.
This intensive educational event will provide patients, doctors, medical health care professionals, city officials, cultivators, dispensary operators, extractors, laboratories and entrepreneurs a chance to deep-dive into the legislative language of Amendment 2, Section XVI.
Testimonial: Jan, 2019
"KC Stark and his business planning experience was critical to the successful launch of Wagon Hill Medical Marijuana Dispensary." states former Jackson County Republican Committee Chairman, Mark Anthony Jones, and newly licensed medical marijuana dispensary holder (2019.) "His depth of knowledge allowed Wagon Hill Dispensary to fast-track decision making, rapidly prepare business plans, develop brand strength with networks, and supply an absurd abundance of legal cannabis business standards related to opening and operating a legal cannabis facility."
Join the Cannabis Start Up Incubator™ and learn step by step. Line by line. Prepare in time.
- Early Bird$149$1490$0