Mastermind: Medical Marijuana Business Applications Planning
Time & Location
About the Event
2-HOUR MASTERMIND COURSE CURRICULUM : Planning and Preparing Your DHSS License Applications
In Accordance: Amendment 2, Section XIV, Medical Marijuana Missouri
KC Stark has helped license over 100 medical and recreational businesses across America in the last 10-years. Learn how to master the application process with a decade of experience and tips for success before during and after the application deadlines. Special guest, Joani Harshman, Esq. to discuss legal issues for the upcoming marijuana marketplace.
- Planning Your Business Applications
- Understanding Application Scoring Systems
- Preparing Your Business Plan to Meet DHSS and Section XIV Guidelines
- Medical Marijuana Cultivation, Dispensary, and Infused Product Facilities
- Negotiating Real Estate, Talent, Principle Officers, Managers, Vendors and Investors
- Physician Rights & Obligations
- Transportation & Security
- Seed to Sale Tracking
- Record Keeping & Reports
- Fees, Taxes, Liabilities.
- Current market analysis,
- Crop data,
- Cost per lb,
- Cost of cultivation estimates, home, commercial,
- Yield per crop calculations,
- Past and present market values for medical marijuana,
- Examples of forms, applications,
- and projected event cycles.
ABOUT CANNABIS STARTUP INCUBATOR™
Founded in 2009, Cannabis Start Up Incubator™ is recognized as a top startup performer in America. We believe in the power of open collaboration and establishing plans and business environments that can truly have local and national impact.
Event will be followed by an after-class FAQ and networking soiree to encourage a vibrant and veracious business climate.
Course curriculum specifically designed with the most recent updates from the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services.
This intensive educational event will provide patients, doctors, medical health care professionals, city officials, cultivators, dispensary operators, extractors, laboratories and entrepreneurs a chance to deep-dive into the legislative language of Amendment 2, Section XIV.
Testimonial: Jan, 2019
"KC Stark and his business planning experience was critical to the successful launch of Wagon Hill Medical Marijuana Dispensary." states former Jackson County Republican Committee Chairman, Mark Anthony Jones, and newly licensed medical marijuana dispensary holder (2019.) "His depth of knowledge allowed Wagon Hill Dispensary to fast-track decision making, rapidly prepare business plans, develop brand strength with networks, and supply an absurd abundance of legal cannabis business standards related to opening and operating a legal cannabis facility."
Join the Cannabis Start Up Incubator™ and learn step by step. Line by line. Prepare in time.
- Early Bird$99$990$0